Korea Credit Guarantee Fund, one of the 11 public institutions scheduled to move to Daegu Innovation City, held a groundbreaking ceremony on June 15 for the construction of a new building.
The USD 100 million building will have 17 floors (39,004 ㎡ of the total building floor area).
Currently, 11 public institutions have announced plans to move to Daegu Innovation City. The new development, which houses DGFEZ Sinseo Medi-tech District, has a gross area of 4.216 million square meters.
Several of future tenants including Korea Gas Corporation, Korea Education and Research Information Service, Korea Appraisal Board, Central Physical Examination Center of Military Manpower Administration, and Korea Industrial Complex Corporation have already begun construction.
* Overview of Daegu Innovation City Development
- Location / Land size: Sinseo-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu / 4,216,000 ㎡
- Budget: KRW 1.5 trillion or USD 1.3 billion
- Development Period / Developer: 2007-2012 / Korea Land & Housing Corporation (LH)
- Progress of development: 64.5%
Source: Daegu Metropolitan City